1. Project Content: (1) Newly increase spinning frame with 50 thousand spindles, annually yield 2280 tons middle and high grade natural fibre yarn; (2) Newly increase spinning frame with 61440 spindles, 136 jet looms, annually yield 5.09 million meters high-grade emulational chemical fibre cloth; (3) Newly build production and accessory workshop 81166 m2, newly increase spinning frame with 100 thousand spindles, 500 jet looms, annually yield 5825 tons high-grade mixed yarn and 48.33 million meters weaving cloth.
2. Investment Estimate and Capital Origins: Total investment is USD 125.8 million, which plan to introduce foreign capital USD 94 million. For the total investment, investment for project on special natural fibre is USD 16.4 million, plan to introduce foreign capital USD 14 million; investment for project on emulational chemical fibre cloth is USD 29 million, plan to introduce foreign capital USD 20 million; investment for project on high-grade textile is USD 80.4 million, plan to introduce foreign capital USD 60 million.
3. Analysis on Market and Economic Benefit: According to the relevant data, in the international market, the demand for fibre in the market of North America, West Europe, Japan, Australia, Middle East, Africa are annually increasing with speed of 2.1%, while the fibre processing are annually decreasing with speed of 0.2%. The trade space for textiles and garments of international market are vast; in the domestic market, our textile industry is an industry with high external dependency, the expert is the main force to drive the development of textile industry. According to the analysis, 1% increase of world economic can drive 3.5% increase of export business of our textile industry. Our fibre consumption per person is 6.6 kgs in 2000, 7.4 kgs in 2005, still lower than world level of 8 kgs. Even ignore the population growth, China still need 1.1 million tons consumption for fibre. Therefore, we have broad market.
After finish the project, the annual sale income will be USD 228 million, with a profit of USD 29 million.
4. Construction Circumstances: Handan Haishengwei Textile and Dyeing Co., Ltd. is an enterprise engaged in processing and sale of textile, weaving, dyeing, garment and home textiles, own 6 subsidiary companies. The company has advanced spinning, weaving, dyeing, garment processing equipments, can produce high-grade combed yarn, stocking yarn, knitting outside material and others, has design and processing ability to garment and home textiles. The company has set up research and development center with Tianjin Industry University, is awarded titles of “Development Base of Special Width Functional Cotton Textiles” and “Production and Research Center of Color Cotton” by State textile Development Center, is credible enterprise which strictly abide by contracts of Hebei Province with AA bank credit. The company has import-export authority, most product are export to Europe, America, Japan, Southeast Asia, Africa and others more than 50 countries and regions. The company is Grade A Enterprise which export for earning foreign currency of Hebei Province. The selected address of the project is in the Matou Ecological Industrial Town, where has realized “ten supplies and one leveling”. The project plan to takeover of land 1039 mu (1mu=1/15 of a hectare). At present, the project has put into records in province.
5. Cooperation forms: Joint venture, cooperation
Liaison Person: Ren Yumin (Director of Layout and Development Department)
Name of enterprise: Handan Haishengwei Textile and Dyeing Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 61, Zhonghua North Street, Handan City
Tel: 0086-310-3279865 13932060569
Post Code: 056002